Stanhoe Parish Council
Agenda for Parish Council Meeting
To be held on Wednesday, 19th September 2018 at 6.00pm
in the village Reading Room
Clerk to the Council – , tel 01485 518570
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
1. To consider apologies for absence.
2. To consider approval of the Minutes of the last meeting.
3. To record declarations of interest from members in any item to be discussed.
4. To adjourn meeting to allow public participation.
5. Upkeep of the Village Pond (All)
6. Go to Town Transport (DL/WL)
7. Parish Partnership Bids – Village Gates (All)
8. Request for Funding – All Saints Church & BMACCS (All)
9. Playing Field
Dog Bin Provision and ‘No Dogs’ Signs (WL)
Dog Fouling on the Children’s Play Area (DL/WL)
Play Equipment Inspection (DV)
Half Pipe Skate Ramp (DL/WL)
10. Better Broadband for Norfolk - Update (DL/WL)
11. War Memorial (DL/WL)
12. Parish Council Vacancy – Interested Parties (All)
13. TPO – All Saints Church (DL)
14. Planning applications and information
15. Financial report & approval of payments
16. Resident’s Concerns/Issues raised after the Agenda Published
17. Items for the next Agenda – meeting of 8th November 2018