Stanhoe Parish Council
Agenda for Parish Council Meeting
To be held on Thursday, 8th March 2018 at 6.00pm
in the village Reading Room
Clerk to the Council – , tel 01485 518570
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- To consider apologies for absence.
- To consider approval of the Minutes of the last meeting.
- To record declarations of interest from members in any item to be discussed.
- To adjourn meeting to allow public participation.
- Tree Protection Order – All Saints
- Tree opposite Fern Cottage – Update
- Electronic Speed Signs – SAM 2 Update
- Surround to the Cross Lane Cross
- Playing Field
Dog Bin Provision and ‘No Dogs’ Signs
New Playground Equipment
- Better Broadband for Norfolk - Update
- Extension to Village Maintenance Duties and Spring
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer
- Planning Democracy
- Arrangements for Annual Parish Meeting
- Planning applications and information
- Financial report & approval of payments
- Items for the next Agenda – meeting of 10th May 2018