Stanhoe Parish Council
Minutes of Parish Council Planning Meeting
Held on Thursday, 4th August 2016 at 5.30pm
at the Coach House, Stanhoe
Clerk to the Council – , tel 01485 518570
Mr. D. Lord (DL)
Mr. D. Bridge (DB)
Miss R. Brown (RB)
Mr. M. Roche (MR)
Mr D. Vincent (DV)
Mrs. J. Lord (JL)
1. To consider apologies for absence
Apologies were received and accepted.
2. To record declarations of interest from members in the item to be discussed
3. To consider the following planning application:
Station Farm Cottage, Station Road, Stanhoe 16/01226/F
Plans were presented to Councillors detailing the latest proposed plans. In addition, DL updated Councillors on the meeting held between himself, DB and JL and some of the residents living in the immediate vicinity of Station Farm Cottage.
After some discussion, a majority decision was reached and it was agreed that the following comments would be sent to the Borough:
The Council supports the referenced application with several provisos including:
- that following completion, the hedges and other vegetation are reinstated to maintain the rural nature of the site
- that the development is strictly confined to the ‘non agricultural’ land as specified
- that it is clear that no further development of any of the site either on or off the agricultural land will be permitted
- that all efforts are made to minimise disruption to the area and the other residents of the ‘hamlet’.
4. Any other business:
DL had been made aware, and wanted it noted, that an act of vandalism had occurred recently outside the front of No 10 Station Road.
No other matters were discussed and the meeting closed at 6.40 pm.