Stanhoe Parish Council
Clerk to Council – , Southgate House, Docking Road, Stanhoe, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE31 8QF
Minutes of Parish Council Meeting
Held on Thursday 22nd January 2009 in Village Hall at 7pm
Present: Cllrs Pamela Austin, Terry Austin, Pen Roche, Mark Roche, Rosemary Brown, Jill Fenn
Absent: Don Bridge
Also present one member of public, Peter Morris from West Norfolk Partnership
1. To consider accepting apologies for absence
No apologies received.
2. To approve the Minutes of the last council meeting held on 13th November 2008
Resolved to approve the minutes as a true and accurate record of the meeting.
3. To record declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed
No interests were declared.
4. To adjourn meeting to allow public participation
Peter Morris gave a report on funding availability.
Cutoff date for applications is 31st March. Total Fund available is £80,000. Application forms will be forwarded.
5. To approve the proposed Parish Precept
Resolved to approve Parish Precept of £5000 after reviewing proposed budget for 2009. Parish Clerk to forward precept request to BCKLWN.
6. To discuss plan for path on Bircham Rd
Resolved to write to Mike Jackson stating our footpath requirements with our reasons supporting the need for a footpath.
7. To Consider Planning applications
One application was received for Frogs Hall, Fakenham Rd, Stanhoe.
Council resolved to approve the planning application with the rider that the access to the property is not directly onto the Fakenham Rd.
8. To receive the following items for information
The contract for cutting the grass on the playing field has been signed with NCS.
Cutting of the hedge on Cross lane will be contracted to M. Ayers
Decision has been delayed until 13th February. Meeting to review decision on 17th Feb.
Dog Bin has arrived and Litter Bins due in early February. This leaves £600 of grant to complete Pond improvements
9. To discuss Parish council Charitable donations policy
Resolved to c/fwd to next meeting.
10. To discuss provision of Emergency Plan
Resolved to gather more information from Docking Parish Clerk.
11. To adopt the Freedom Of Information Act New Model Publication Scheme
Resolved to adopt new scheme.
Station Rd bridleway sign is missing. Also the Bridleway is obstructed by building works at High Barn. Resolved to write to Footpaths officer to request reinstatement of sign and proper signage for walkers/horses through High Barn site.
Yvonne Rawlins can no longer house old Parish records. Resolved to review what is at Field House and look at Storage options available to Parish Council.
13. To receive items for next agenda and set meeting dates
No new items for next agenda.
Parish Meeting Dates
The next meeting on 5th March
Parish Annual meeting set for 23rd April
Rosemary Monbiot has confirmed attendance.
Parish Council Annual meeting set for 28th May.