Puppets in the sun
“Many thanks to all of you who collect materials for Norwich Puppet Theatre workshops!” writes Nic Hopkins. “So why not find out a bit more and join Norwich Puppet Theatre for a special afternoon in the beautiful setting of the Bishop’s House Gardens, Norwich?”
“This is a rare opportunity to visit the gardens, explore the grass labyrinth, the rose garden and bamboo glade with the chance to buy a plant from one of the stalls on the day. And the puppet theatre will have a full programme! All proceeds from this special event will provide vital funds to support the ongoing work of Norwich Puppet Theatre.”
When and where
- Sunday 8 July, 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Entrance £4 per adult for gardens only.
- SuperTickets also available to include a puppet performance and a puppet making workshop. More details at the Norwich Puppet Theatre website.
- Entrance to the gardens is free for children and wheelchair users. Assistance Dogs only are allowed into the gardens.
- The Bishop’s House Garden is accessed from St Martin at Palace Plain, NR3 1SB (opposite the Law Courts) and from Bishopsgate.
- Nearest parking is pay and display by the Adam and Eve Pub.