11/14
Home / Keyword Methodist Chapel /

Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.

Stanhoe_00280.jpg Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.Cross Lane looking north, new houses and Methodist chapel, before 1989ThumbnailsMethodist chapel centenary, 1992.

Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.

Dimensions
1564*1070
File
Stanhoe_00280.jpg
Filesize
263 KB
Albums
Visits
13579
Rating score
0.26 (1 rate)
Rate this photo

0 comments

Add a comment

CAPTCHA Image