- Percy and Sarah Bloy with their daughters Doreen and Beryl
- Stanhoe 01491
- All Saints' church, Stanhoe.
Postcard by Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd, London.
- (left) Philip Bullock (husband of Doreen Bloy), (right) Percy Bloy.
Cottage no. 82, Stanhoe
- Charlie Curson, postman, in flooded Cross Lane, 1912
- Cottages at Barwick Hall Farm, around 1929. In the left-hand cottage lived Percy and Sarah Bloy; their daughter Doreen was born here. In the right-hand cottage lived farm bailiff Henry Bloy and his wife, the parents of Percy Bloy.
- Wedding car for Percy Bloy and Sarah Pattingale, 1926
- Sarah Bloy (neé Pattingale) given away by her brother, November 1926
- Stanhoe School performance at the church fete, 1939 or 1940
- Children at the church fete, 1938 or 1939
- Doreen Bloy at Fern Cottage, Stanhoe, around 1935
- Bloy family at Barwick Hall Farm, 1930
- Doreen Bloy at Barwick, 1932
- Hospital Sunday 1958: the important guests.
(l-r) Percy Bloy, ?, Mr Bussey (secretary of Norfolk & Norwich Hospital Contributors' Association), Fred Curry (Docking Methodist church), Salvation Army lady, Mr Wacey (Bircham).
- WI tea: (l-r) Mrs Johnson, Sarah Bloy, Mrs Tom Walker, Mrs Gussie Ireson, Anna Steward