Stanhoe photos from the 1920s
- Stanhoe school, 1928
- Man with yoke and water buckets, walking to the well.
- Man with yoke and buckets walking to the well in Docking Road.
- The Street, woman with pram outside the bakery (later Mrs Bloy's shop and now Fern Cottage). Postcard, c1920.
- The Street looking west from the corner with Bircham Road and with distant figures. Postcard, c 1920. Loaned JW
- George Williamson Walker and family, around 1926
- Cottages at Barwick Hall Farm, around 1929. In the left-hand cottage lived Percy and Sarah Bloy; their daughter Doreen was born here. In the right-hand cottage lived farm bailiff Henry Bloy and his wife, the parents of Percy Bloy.
- Wedding car for Percy Bloy and Sarah Pattingale, 1926
- Sarah Bloy (neé Pattingale) given away by her brother, November 1926
- John & Eva Rowe 1928
- The Crown and its barns before 1925
- Thomas Newstead with his Mum (Annie) c 1928
- Annie Newstead outside Sunnyside, Stanhoe, c 1928
- Laura Rowe with her daughters, Eva and Elsie about 1928
- Stanhoe school, 1920
- Junction of The Street and Cross Lane. Methodist chapel, butcher's cart, and base of the cross. Postcard with postmark 1923.
- Stanhoe school, 1924
- Cross Lane Pit with children
- The Pit, postcard, 1920
- The Grange c 1920