Stanhoe Parish Council will meet in the Reading Room, Cross Lane, at 7.00 pm on Thursday 8 September. All villagers are welcome to attend, and there will be an opportunity to join the discussion.
The main points of the agenda are:
- Co-option of a new Councillor
- Stanhoe broadband upgrade
- Devolution for Norfolk and Suffolk
- Rangers visit
- Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel report
- Compostable food waste bags update
- Playground: equipment inspection, waste bin, and sign
- Circulation of comment sheets
- Parish Council meeting dates for 2017
- Planning applications and information
- Financial report and approval of payments
More information from Parish Clerk , tel 01485 518 570.