Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_01171.jpg Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PABarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2010.ThumbnailsRamp Row after renovation 2010. Loaned PA

Stanhoe Reading Room - door and window double glazing installation 22 April 2010

Visits 1935
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments