Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Home / 2000s /

Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo 2005.

Stanhoe_01136.jpg Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.Wall of Chapel YardThumbnailsIvy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.

Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.

Dimensions
2092*1497
File
Stanhoe_01136.jpg
Filesize
791 KB
Albums
Visits
1500
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments

Add a comment