Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_01005.jpg Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.Page Clowser, Crown InnThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.

Chapel Yard. The west (back) of a wall showing the large, squared flints, galletted with flint chips and showing where the roof was raised in the late 1700s.

Visits 2128
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments