Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_01000.jpg Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's woundsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House.

Photo 2005.ThumbnailsWendy dresses Page's wounds

Ivy Farm date stone "RG 1745" on barn.

Visits 1485
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments