Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Home / 2000s /

The Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.

Stanhoe_00195.jpg Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.Ivy FarmThumbnailsThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, now replaced by Flint Corner.

The Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003, built in the 1930s for Miss Bessie Curson who died in 1952. The last owner was Mr Gordon Lomax. After demolition, a house, Flint Corner, was built on the site. Showing above the bungalow is the roof of Bramley Cottage.

Dimensions
1747*1191
File
Stanhoe_00195.jpg
Filesize
526 KB
Keywords
2000s
Albums
Visits
1304
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments

Add a comment