Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_00194.jpg The Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading RoomThe Bungalow, Church Lane, 2003 before demolition.ThumbnailsQueen's Golden Jubilee 2002: children's party in the Reading Room

Built in the 1930s for Miss Bessie Curson on land belonging to her sister's husband (Tom Hood). She retired there and died in 1950.After two short term owners it was bought by Mr Gordon Lomax and his wife who remained there until they died. It then came to a builder who demolished it and built the current large, flint house on the site. (Flint Corner).

Visits 4114
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments