Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_00296.jpg Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.ThumbnailsCyril William Brown, for many years Rector's Warden of All Saints' church, Stanhoe. Mr Brown died on 29 March 1984Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.ThumbnailsCyril William Brown, for many years Rector's Warden of All Saints' church, Stanhoe. Mr Brown died on 29 March 1984Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.ThumbnailsCyril William Brown, for many years Rector's Warden of All Saints' church, Stanhoe. Mr Brown died on 29 March 1984Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.ThumbnailsCyril William Brown, for many years Rector's Warden of All Saints' church, Stanhoe. Mr Brown died on 29 March 1984Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.ThumbnailsCyril William Brown, for many years Rector's Warden of All Saints' church, Stanhoe. Mr Brown died on 29 March 1984

Rev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985

Visits 2940
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments