Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_00280.jpg The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.ThumbnailsRev Robert Tomlinson, Rector, 1985

Barn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.

Visits 2140
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments