Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Home / 1980s /

The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.

Stanhoe_00198.jpg Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.Weeping Lady (Mary Esther Hollway), 1981ThumbnailsBarn used as a chapel by the Primitive Methodists up to 1892. Door and window blocked when it reverted to use by the landowner. Now garage of Southgate House. Photo c 1980.

The Street at the junction with Station Road, looking east towards Cross Lane. c 1980.

Dimensions
1721*1088
File
Stanhoe_00198.jpg
Filesize
259 KB
Albums
Visits
1410
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo

0 comments

Add a comment