Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Stanhoe_00818.jpg Hazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David NewtonHazel Blackburn 1950sThumbnailsThe Pit with elms, 1952, from a painting by David Newton

Church Lane cross roads with Docking Road and Parson's Lane ahead, in the 1950s. The newly built house belonged to Mr and Mrs George Horn who used the field for their chickens. To the left is the Granary, built later than the house where Mr Horn sold animal feed stuffs for local farms and small holdings.

Visits 1624
Rating score (no rating)
Rate this photo

Comments