Stanhoe Archive photos

Historic photos from the village of Stanhoe, Norfolk, UK

Home / undated /

The Parsonage

Stanhoe_00153.jpg Reading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's breweryReading Room: fancy dressThumbnailsThe Crown, with sign showing Morgan's brewery

The Parsonage, used from at lest 1800 to 1850s. Parson's Lane.
Taken from a drawing by Reg Ayres from an original then in the vestry of Stanhoe Parish Church.

Dimensions
1808*1281
File
Stanhoe_00153.jpg
Filesize
2383 KB
Albums
Visits
759
Rating score
1.33 (1 rate)
Rate this photo

0 comments

Add a comment